This example came from Elisa Barazza.
What we have done for Sunday worship when we were all home on Sunday’s is Orlando would do our service.
- A couple of hymns
- A short sermon
- Jordan would help pass out the Lord’s supper, and a closing prayer.
- Jazz and I would help before hand to pick the hymns we liked.
As far as bible classes for the kids, same format as bible class at church.
- We do a prayer
- I pick a Bible story
- We read it from the childrens bible.
- I ask some questions and they give their thoughts.
- They re-tell it in their own words
- Do a craft/s (coloring page, draw their own, paint something related to subject) and
- Sing some songs related or just their favorites
Just some ideas! We can do this, one day at a time!!!